Do you have a personal soundtrack? I highly recommend getting one.
Whether you capture it on your iPod or 8-tracks, a collection of songs that put a little extra spring in your step is a valuable asset and a gift that keeps on giving. The right music can calm your nerves, bolster your courage, and brighten your mood. The right music mix can be a highly effective health tonic with no side effects (unless you count involuntary toe-tapping ).
Here are 10 grooves that always do the trick for me with a random pick for the embedded video:
- Amazing – Josh Kelley
- New Shoes – Paolo Nutini
- Stitched Up – John Mayer with Herbie Hancock
- Sounds Like This – Eric Hutchinson
- Rock & Roll – Eric Hutchinson
- Ok It’s All Right With Me – um … Eric Hutchinson again 🙂 … see below
- Agua del Pozo – Alex Cuba
- Don’t Tell Me – Soulive
- Legendary – Hamilton Loomis
- Fibre De Verve – Paris Combo
So … what tunes get your mood into an upswing?